Technological Advancements for Glaucoma Patients.
Monson Vision is now offering two FDA approved surgical advancements for Glaucoma Patients.
Help control your eye pressure and possibly reduce your need for medication with the Hydrus Microstent. Roughly the size of an eyelash, the highly flexible Hydrus Microstent is placed by a doctor using microscopic incisions and advanced equipment. This less invasive approach allows for fewer complications and faster healing times than traditional glaucoma surgery.
- 77 % of Hydrus Microstent patients saw a significant reduction in eye pressure
- 77% of Hydrus Microstent patients were drop-free at 2 years
- A Schlemm canal microstent for intraocular pressure reduction in primary open-angle glaucoma and cataract
- Designed For Optimal Performance
- Target-Free Delivery
Hydrus Microstent helps reduce eye pressure in 3 ways:
The Hydrus Microstent was designed to enhance fluid outflow in multiple ways to help patients to reduce eye pressure. Enhancing outflow.
Hydrus Microstent is placed in Schlemm’s canal, a part of the drainage system of the eye. Fluid then flows along the canal (via the Hydrus Microstent) and into the eye’s natural outflow channel to reduce eye pressure. Expanding the eye’s natural fluid pathway.
OMNI Surgical System®
Meet the next generation OMNI® Surgical System. With the OMNI® Surgical System, you can perform two implant-free procedures targeting three points of resistance with one intelligent device.
- Trabecular meshwork trabeculotomy
- Schlemm’s canal canaloplasty
- Collector channels canaloplasty
One MIGS Device, Two Implant-Free Procedures, Three Points Of Resistance.
Two procedures in one intelligently designed device.
Canaloplasty: With its unique implant-free approach, the OMNI® Surgical System lets you access Schlemm’s canal with the microcatheter through a single clear corneal incision. Intelligently engineered with an internal reservoir delivering a controlled amount of viscoelastic fluid.
Trabeculotomy: To address the trabecular meshwork as a point of resistance within the conventional outflow pathway, the OMNI® Surgical System lets you perform a trabeculotomy according to your surgical plan.
Hydrus Microstent® Results
- 77% of Hydrus Microstent patients saw a significant reduction in eye pressure
- 78% of all Hydrus Microstent patients were drop-free at 2 years
- 28% reduction in IOP from baseline
- 38% of patients were Medication-Free
- Study results show that surgical system decreases IOP in patients with POAG